We move your credit history over the borders.
Mifundo gives you access to credit products all over the Europe.
At Mifundo, we are more than just a financial
services platform. We are a catalyst for change,
dedicated to create the future where financial
opportunities are accessible to all.
IF MIFUNDO CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION, YOU BETTER KEEP SCROLLING!
97% of foreign people are rejected from banks as it is not possible to assess their credit risk
Mifundo makes your credit information visible for banks
Create a verified and passportable financial identity for yourself with Mifundo
HOW IT WORKS?
- Create a verified and passportable financial idenity for yourself and find out your credit score. It only takes a few minutes. We guide you step by step.
- Make just one request, but receive multiple offers. Find the best credit conditions from banks across Europe. Making an inquiry will not harm your credit score.
- Choose the best offer and let us handle the rest.
- If necessary, learn about options to improve your credit score.
NO BORDERS, NO BARRIERS. JUST BOUNDLESS OPPORTUNITIES.
Mifundo is currently present in several European countries. Go and check HERE whether your country is one of them.
If Mifundo is not in your country yet, sign up for the waiting list.
Here are the TOP 5 countries voted where Mifundo could go next with its innovative solution.
Do you want to move your country up in the ranking?
WE ARE FEATURED BY:
- Mastercard and top-tier banks in Northern Europe selected Mifundo among TOP15 most promising fintech companies
- Mifundo won 2 awards in Europe Fintech Awards 2023 - Startup of the Year and LendTech of the Year
- TOP6 finalist in the startup and technology flagship event Latitude59
- Finalist in Euro Banking Association annual event EBAday
YOU ARE SAFE WITH US.
Your privacy and security are our top priorities. Mifundo uses state-of-the-art encryption and complies with all EU data protection regulations. Check the Data Processing Principles.
Licensed by Estonian Financial Supervision Authority
Secure platform (TLS security and 256-bit encryption)
Fully compliant with GDPR requirements.